NON-INVASIVE BODY & CELLULITE TREATMENT
What is BodyFX Treatment?
How does BodyFX treatment work?
What are the benefits of BodyFX Treatment?
The following are the benefits of a BodyFX treatment near Mississauga:
- Fat reduction
- Cellulite reduction
- Rejuvenated skin elasticity
Who is a good candidate for BodyFX treatment?
If you have maintained a good weight, and are a non-smoker who is struggling in the gym to get rid of the unwanted flab and are looking for BodyFX treatment near Mississauga, then Aafiyat is the right option for you. BodyFX treatment can help you wave goodbye to unwanted fat in regions like:
- Love handles
Who should not go for BodyFX treatment?
What is the BodyFX Procedure like?
What are some pre and post-treatment instructions for BodyFX Treatment?
- If the treated area includes the abdomen or stomach, we suggest not eating anything at least 2 hours prior the treatment
- To maximize the impact of the treatment, make sure you drink plenty of water. Anti-coagulants result in excessive bleeding when a suction device is used. We would advise against consuming aspirin.
- Do not apply any cream, moisturizer, tanner, or any topical products in the area that is going to be treated.
- Avoid sun exposure in the area that is going to be treated, at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment as it may cause skin burns.
- Avoid taking Retinal-A, Antibiotics, or Accutane prior to the treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and sticking to a low-fat diet to maximize the reuslt of the treatment.
- Do not exfoliate the treated area for at least 24 hours after the treatment as it may irritate the skin and cause infection
- Avoid going out in the sun and if you have to make sure you apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
- Crusting is common after the treatment. Avoid exfoliating the area of picking o the skin to avoid the possibility of infections.
What is the recovery period like after BodyFX treatment?
There is minimal downtime associated with the BodyFX treatment which means a person can return to their daily life within 24 to 48 hours of the treatment. It is important to note that during your treatment, the skin expert will provide your set of instructions, supplements, and OTC medication to maximize the impact of the result. We recommend you follow these instructions and routine judiciously.
What is the BodyFX Cost?
BodyFX cost varies from place to place but there are three factors that play a crucial role in deciding the BodyFX cost:
- A Board certified surgeon
- Area of the body to be covered
- Involvement of plastic surgery
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is BodyFX better than CoolScultpting?
While both treatments have their own benefits when it comes to efficiency, BodyFX trumps cool sculpting. It not only takes less time in removing significant fat from the body but it also has relatively lower complications.
How soon is the result of BodyFX visible?
You should start seeding results from BodyFX treatment within three months. The impact will continue to be more visible in the later few weeks. But it is important to note that BodyFX is not a permanent treatment and you might gain weight in the areas that have been treated.
Is BodyFX FDA approved?
Yes, BodyFX is an FDA-approved procedure for body contouring and cellulite treatment.
How often can one undergo BodyFX treatment?
In order to achieve the desired result, BodyFX should be done for 6 sessions with each session performed over a gap of a week. Some people might also need maintenance sessions after 3-4 months.
Is fat removal from BodyFX permanent?
BodyFX is a fat removal and fat smoothening treatment whose results, if properly maintained can even last a lifetime.