Do you have an expressive face that has left you with fine lines, smile lines, or crow’s feet? Do the wrinkles on your face make you look older than you are? Then we suggest getting botox treatment in a botox clinic near Mississauga.
Both men and women can undergo Botox to enhance their physical appearance. If you are troubled by wrinkles or fines line, smiling lines, or crow’s feet then you make a good candidate for a botox clinic near Mississauga.
There are certain exceptions to who can undergo Botox treatment. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a neuromuscular disorder like Lou Gehrig’s disease, then we would advise against going through the procedure as it might lead to complications.
Getting the botox treatment done at the best botox clinic near Mississauga offers the following benefits:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- Prevent muscle spasm
- Treat lazy eye
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Gives a youthful glow
Factors Affecting Botox Results
Getting the botox treatment from a botox clinic near Mississauga will guarantee that you get the desirable results, but there are certain factors that impact how long the results of the botox will last. They are:
Since the quality of sin plays a crucial role in how the botox will work on the person, older people might notice a shorter duration of results than younger people. The faster reappearance of fine lines and wrinkles can be attributed to decreases collagen production and elasticity.
If you are getting multiple Botox injections or the doctor increases the dosage of botox per session, you will notice long-lasting results.
Area to be treated:
The more frequently the area is being used, the shortest would be the impact of the botox treatment. Since there is constant movement around the eye and crow’s feet, the impact of the injection will fade quickly n these areas.
Undergoing multiple sessions of botox treatment at the best botox clinic near Mississauga will ensure that your results last longer and you glow and shine with a healthy and youthful appearance.
Side Effects Of Botox
There are certain complications and side effects associated with Botox treatment Since this medication is administered at the site of the condition, you might experience issues like bruising, infection, or pain. Since botox treatment is used to relax the muscle, nausea, headache, and muscle weakness are common. If the problem persists, we recommend getting it checked immediately by a medical practitioner. It is also important to note that severe allergic reactions to botox treatment are rare, so you have nothing to worry about.
Botox Treatment Before Care Tips
- Despite being a non-surgical and non-invasive process botox treatment requires you to follow a routine that can ensure that you can get the best results.
- Avoid taking any blood thinning or anti-coagulant as they may lead to excessive bleeding during the botox treatment.
- Avoid consuming alcohol before the treatment as just like blood thinner it may lead to excessive bleeding.
- If you are planning to get botox treatment for any special occasion botox treatment near Mississauga recommends getting it done at least 2 weeks prior to the event since botox does not show results immediately.
- To avoid feeling dizzy or lightheaded, we recommend keeping yourself well-hydrated and eating healthily. Drink plenty of water before going in for the treatment.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have active acne, or rashes botox at Mississauga recommends going against it as it may further aggravate the condition and result in complications.
Botox After-Care Tips
- Try not to undergo any other facial treatment for at least 72 hours after the botox treatment as it may cause allergy or decrease the efficacy of the treatment.
- Avoid performing any strenuous activities or exercises, especially if it involves bending over. Botox clinic near Mississauga strongly advises against doing any aerobic exercises for at least 24 hours.
- Give botox the time to naturally disperse in your body Avoid touching the area that has been treated and especially don’t massage or rub the injection site.
- While touching the treated area is not recommended botox clinic near Mississauga suggest exercising the face muscles for at least 1-2 hour post-treatment to ensure that the botox reaches the targeted muscles.
- Avoid putting any kind of pressure on the area and do not nap for at least 4 hours after the treatment. Botox clinic near Mississauga recommends keeping your head elevated.
Botox Treatment Recovery Period
Botox Treatment Cost
The cost of the botox treatment depends upon how much area is to be treated, the experience of the doctor, the location, and how many sessions will it take to achieve the optimal result.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What factors affect the effectiveness of the Botox treatment?
The following factors affect how effective botox will be on your skin:
- Your lifestyle
- Your muscle characteristics
- The number of treatments
At what age should one start getting Botox?
If you want to prevent fine lines and wrinkles, you can get botox at the age of 18 or above.
How long does the Botox impact last?
Botox impact can last up to 3-6 months.
Can Botox cause permanent damage?
No, there are no long-term or life-threatening conditions associated with botox treatment.
Who are not the right candidate for Botox?
Pregnant women, those who are breastfeeding, people with active acne, or rashes, or if you have any sort of muscle weakness or if your general health is poor, we advise against going for botox treatment.
Our team of expert injectors at Aafiyat Advanced Aesthetics would love to meet you and discuss your goals. Schedule a complimentary consultation today or call us at 2898252332.