What is hydrafacial?
How does hydrafacial work?
What does Hydrafacial do to your skin?
It is a three-step cosmetic treatment that involves:
It involves thoroughly cleaning the skin to make the procedure effective. A dermatologist exfoliates the skin to clean all the dirt and oil which is stuck in the pores.
A chemical peel of salicylic acid and glycolic acid is applied and left on the skin for some time to allow it to penetrate on a deeper level.
The dermatologist uses a vacuum extraction device to remove all the dirt and dead skin from the superficial layer.
It involves applying a hydration serum to restore the texture of the skin and prevent any drying or tightening.
What are the benefits of hydrafacial treatment?
Following are the benefits of getting hydrafacial treatment near Mississauga at Aafiyat:
Hydrates the skin:
This goes without saying but the best hydrafacial treatment near Missisuaga at Aafiyat leaves your skin moisturized and hydrated. You will notice extremely smooth, plump, and soft skin after the hydrafacial treatment. It even reduces the appearance of wrinkles, brightens the complexion, and evens out the skin tone.
Suitable for every skin type and tone:
One of the best advantages of hydrafacial probably s the fact that it is suitable for people with different skin types and tones. Hydrafacial for acne does wonders for the skin of teenagers who are prone to acne. It is also capable of treating different signs of aging like wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
It helps the skin bring back its glow and smoothness without causing any pain or infection. Since this process involves microdermabrasion and chemical peel, it is considered safe for people with different skin types. Its vacuum technology which cleanses the skin from deep within does so without any skin damage and hence it can also be used on people with sensitive skin.
Make Skin Firm:
Apart from making the glow and look soft and supple, Hydrafacial treatment tightens the pore and makes the skin firm. By tightening the pore it prevents the accumulation of dirt and other particles on the skin, thus preventing acne.
How long is the recovery period for the hydrafacial?
Who is a good candidate for hydrafacial treatment?
What are the side effects of hydrafacial treatment?
What are some aftercare tips for hydrafacial?
- Avoid touching or picking on your skin. It is important to understand that HYdrafacial is a deep cleansing treatment which means your face needs time to heal. Any minor picking or unnecessary touching can result in infection.
- Do not use alcohol-based toners or any exfoliating agents 24-48 hours after hydrafacial treatment as it may lead to dryness or irritation. Furthermore, since the process involved deep cleansing, you don’t really need to use toners after that.
- Wash your face with gentle cleansers as harsh cleansers with physical manipulation can disrupt the skin barrier making it prone to infection.
- Don’t do any strenuous activity or workout after the hydrafacial treatment as the heat and sweat can interfere with the natural healing process of the recently exfoliated skin.
- Try to limit your exposure to the sun as your skin has been recently exfoliated and in a deep manner which makes it prone to sun damage. If you can’t avoid going out make sure you put on sunscreen with SPF 30 and above.
- Don’t try any at-home treatment as the chemicals in the peels, toners, cleansers might irritate the skin.
How much does hydrafacial cost?
The longer the hydrafacial treatment will go, the higher will be its cost. If you plan to get boosting serums or add-on procedures like LED therapy and lymphatic drainage then it can further increase the cost.. Typically the hydrafacial cost depends on:
- Size of the area being treated
- The type of hydrafacial procedure
- Experience of the practitioner
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Hydrafacial treatment good for your face?
It offers numerous skin benefits like making the skin look brighter, opening pores, and boosting collagen.
How long does Hydrafacial near Mississuagua last?
The impact of Hydrafacial lasts up to 4-6 weeks. Doctors suggest follow-up after every 2 months.
Which age is best for hydrafacial?
While people of any age can benefit from Hydrafacial, we would suggest those in their 30s go for it to revitalize and rejuvenate their skin. People in their 20s can also benefit from Hydrafacial as it improves skin clarity and prevents the skin from showing early signs of aging.
Does Hydrafacial treatment tighten skin?
After the Hydrafacial procedure, LED light therapy is used. This process involves emitting light which boosts collagen production that makes the skin appear fuller and tighter.
Does Hydrafacial treatment remove dark spots?
By cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, and nourishing the skin, Hydrafacial reduces the appearance of dark spots on the skin.