IV Hydration Therapy
The Need For Iv Hydration
IV Hydration Therapy Consultation
Boost IV Drips
This IV drip is created for hydration, vitamin and mineral replenishment. The key components include vitamins A, B, C, D, E and potassium. This is an upgraded and safer version to the currently available IV drips on the market.
IV Boost also offers an overall wellness enhancement, by helping with something as common as dehydration and mineral deficiencies in the body, which can lead to the malfunction of many of its processes.
THIAMINE (VITAMIN B1)
Increases the ability of the body to convert carbohydrates in our food to energy, which is essential for glucose metabolism and keeps insulin levels within the desirable range.
NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3)
Releases energy from food through the metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. It also helps keep the skin and nervous system healthy in cell synthesis.
Enhances mood by keeping energy levels up and increasing blood flow. It also regulates calcium and phosphorus in the body, which helps maintain healthy growth of bones and teeth.
Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Phosphate, Gluconate, Acetate, Riboflavin, d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Vitamin E.
Energy IV Drip
This IV drip was developed to provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for adequate energy levels. The key components in this solution are dextrose combined with B vitamins and magnesium, all of which are crucial in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular energy source.
Moreover, IV Energy improves the levels of vitamins and minerals which help regenerate cells and correct deficiencies such as: anemia, insomnia, electrolyte imbalances, stress and thyroid conditions, strengthening the body’s ability to take on daily challenges.
Creates energy by activating ATP within cells, which allows increased physical performance. It also contributes to anti-inflammatory properties in muscles and joints to help decrease pain levels.
Increases energy by helping with the conversion of food to glucose. It also prevents certain types of anemia by keeping nerves and red blood cells healthy, which allows increased red blood cell production and, in turn, increases their oxygen-carrying capacity.
Slows down processes that damage cells, which can prevent and delay certain cancers and disease states.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Levocarnitine, Dextrose.
Immune IV Drip
This IV drip was developed to supply the necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids for improved immune function, which enhances the body’s ability to protect itself -including fighting infections, healing efficiently, repairing cells, and recovering faster.
Additionally, IV Immune provides an effective electrolyte balance and it is isotonic to blood, giving the immune system a functioning boost. The key vitamins in this treatment are vitamins A and D along with high levels of vitamin B and C.
Prevents the reproduction of viral cells, allowing the body the increased ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
Promotes healthy ageing, as it contributes to the defence system, acting as an antioxidant and an enzyme for essential growth and tissue repair of cells.
Helps regulate iron levels, which in turn provides the body with an energy boost, increasing red blood cell production. It also prevents the reproduction of viral cells, improving the body’s ability to produce normal, healthy immune cells to fight infections.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), d-Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Levocarnitine, N- Acetylcysteine, Amino Acid Blend, Sulfate, Selenium.
Radiance IV Drip
This IV drip was created to provide a youthful glow to the skin, enhance its elasticity and target fine lines and wrinkles. It is the perfect pick-me-up when the skin looks dull and in need of a refresh, allowing it to regain its brightness from within.
IV Radiance offers a powerful combination of amino acids that also have antioxidant properties, such as Arginine, Histidine, Methionine, Lysine, and Glutamic Acid, which triggers the body to produce its own Glutathione, an important antioxidant that prevents cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals and reducing signs of aging.
Stimulates the production of new skin cells once it has been converted to retinol by the liver. It also contributes to keeping desirable levels of hydration in the skin.
Assists on cellular restoration caused by sun damage, scars and burns, promoting smoother skin and improved texture. It also prevents oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Restore visible skin damage by connecting peptides and proteins. They also strengthen the surface of the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles less deep, and ensuring the skin is hydrated.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Pyridoxine (B6), d-Panthneol (B5), Zinc, Selenium, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Arginine, L-Proline, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Serine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Tyrosine.
Side Effects Of IV Hydration Therapy
IV Hydration therapy can have the following side effects:
- Burning sensation where the injection has been given
- If the IV hydration therapy is infused too quickly, it might lower the blood pressure.
- An excessive amount of vitamins and minerals can lead to an upset stomach or any allergic reaction.
This is why it is important to get IV Hydration therapy from an IV drip near Mississauga as it ensures that the infusion is done properly and there are no complications.
IV Hydration Therapy Before Care Tips
Make it a point to do the following thing before you schedule an appointment for IV Hydration therapy:
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking as much water as possible. This will not only ensure that the IV therapy near Mississauga is responsive but also helps in finding the veins for injecting the nutrients.
- Since some of the vitamins and mineral present in IV hydration therapy can cause nausea, we strongly recommend having a protein-packed diet before getting the treatment done.
- Avoid any anti-histamine or decongestant medications as they might have a constricting effect on your blood vessels.
- To ensure that you have a successful treatment, try to go for a walk prior to getting an IV hydration therapy as this will get the blood pumping and your veins will dilate.
- Make sure to relax and breathe to get rid of any nervous tension before the treatment
- Wear comfortable clothes and keep a blanket with you if needed. Go for something that is layered and yet keeps your inner veins exposed.
IV Hydration Therapy After-Care Tips
You might see vsisble results for the sickness, nausea, or hangover right after getting the IV hydration therapy, but you need to keep the following post-care things in mind:
- Keep an eye out on the injection site for any bruising or swelling. If it happens and persists, you should immediately consult your doctor.
- Do not perform any strenuous activity for at least 24 hours after the treatment and try not to wet the injection site for the next 1-2 hours following IV hydration therapy.
- Do not expose your injection site to any rough environment for a few days after the treatment
IV Hydration Therapy Recovery Period
IV Hydration Therapy Treatment Cost
The cost of an IV drip near Mississauga depends on the reason behind getting the therapy which could be:
- Wellness: It is good for quick rehydration
- Athletic: It helps the body recover after an intense workout session
- Beauty: It includes infusing Biotin and Vitamin C which can give you a healthy looking skin
- Hangovers: This cures hangovers and gets rid of the feeling of sluggishness
- Feeling sick: It helps relieve the symptoms of migraine and gives a healthy immune system
Other factors on which the cost of IV therapy near Mississauga depends include the location and experience of the doctor administering it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is IV hydration better than drinking water?
IV Hydration therapy works 60 faster in hydrating the body than water, which is what the patients are immediately given when they arrive at the emergency.
How long does the impact of IV Hydration Therapy last?
While the fluid remains in the body for a couple of hours, its impact can last over weeks, or even months depending upon the body’s requirements and the type of IV infusion that is being used.
How does one feel after IV Hydration therapy?
Normally people have recollected feeling energized and refreshed and they also noticed that they were able to enjoy the benefits for a relatively long time after the treatment.
How often can one person go under IV hydration therapy?
Since the nutrients get easily absorbed and remain in the body for the next couple of weeks, we would suggest.
Can side effects of IV hydration therapy be life-threatening?
As long as given in the right amount, IV hydration therapy causes no complications.