What is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Facial Rejuvenation?
Candidate for Vampire Treatment
Vampire Treatment Consultation
Vampire Treatment Procedure
The Vampire skin treatment procedure involves the doctor thoroughly cleaning the skin and applying a numbing cream on the area to be treated so as to not cause any discomfort or pain. A small amount of blood is drawn from the arm. Some doctors prefer putting fillers in areas that have prominent folds or wrinkles. Once the blood is drawn it is placed into a centrifuge so as to separate the platelets from the blood. Then using a small needle, the doctor will inject blood into the face.
To stimulate collagen production, and reduce fine lines, PRP vampire facial can also be combined with micro-needling and micro abrasion. This can especially help people who have sagging skin as it enhances elasticity.
Vampire Treatment Benefits
Vampire facelift offers the following benefits:
- Diminishes surgical and acne scars
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthen connective tissues and minimizes drooping
- Treats hyperpigmentation and skin lesions
Side Effects Of Vampire Treatment
Since a vampire treatment does not involve injecting any foreign substance into the skin, the possibility of side effects is close to nothing. When done correctly, pro vampire facial treatment does not include any complications or side effects but some people might experience:
- Minor Bleeding
- Allergic reaction to Hyaluronic acid fillers
- Slight Tingling sensation
It is important to note that these side effects might subside within a few days but if the complications persist, you should immediately see a doctor.
Vampire Treatment Before Care Tips
Vampire Treatment After-Care Tips
While after the PRP vampire facial, your doctor will prescribe your some instructions and a routine to follow, these are some of the common advice that you will receive:
- Make sure that you do not touch the skin for the next 78 hours after the treatment. It is important that the plasma stays on the skin as much as possible.
- While you can wash your face the next morning, we recommend avoiding using cleaners because they can cause damage
- If there is swelling, we suggest using an ice pack by placenta a thin cloth between the ice and the skin Apply the ice pack at five minutes intervals and avoid putting ice on the face directly.
- If you are experiencing any discomfort, immediately consult a doctor. We strongly advise against taking any anti-inflammatory medications.
- Your skin might appear firmer than usual, which will become soft over a period of time. We suggest avoiding touching or massaging your face for the next couple of days.
- When sleeping, keep your head elevated on your back for the next two days as this will help reduce swelling and bruising.
- Make it a point to not use any harsh chemicals or exfoliants on the treated area for the next 72 hours as this might cause irritation.
Vampire Treatment Recovery Period
Vampire Facelift Cost
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long do the results of the vampire facelift last?
Vampire facelift effects can last anywhere between 6- 12 months.
Is pro-vampire facial worth the money?
Yes, PRP vampire facial impacts last longer and result in a boost of collagen production.
Is vampire skin treatment permanent?
No, vampire skin treatment effects don’t last forever. You need to get maintenance treatment once a year to maximize the benefits.
Does vampire skin treatment tighten the skin?
Yes, it makes the skin appear smoother, tighter, and fuller.
Are the results of a vampire facelift visible after one treatment?
While some may see significant change after one session, doctors recommend getting four sessions spaced six weeks apart to get the desired outcome.
Reach out to Aafiyat Advanced Aesthetics to book an appointment for PRP facial rejuvenation treatment today !